Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys Elite > Having issues with the device.
Having issues with the device.

2503 Views 1 Replies Latest reply: 2017-07-09 14:51:31

•   Level 2   
    (10) points
    dilan
    2017-07-08 14:33:21
    How can I contact Autel engineers quickly. I sent my problems to inform my issues via data logging and Autel community help request, but still no answer.
    These are my problems.
    1. not included these cars:- Suzuki every, CHERY QQ with the "SIEMENS VDO" ecu., Geely panda, HAFEI Chinese car brand(I was looking for HAFEI mini van 2011)
    2. Bluetooth file sharing doesn't work with any android device.
    3. No screen recording feature available. I managed to add other Play Store apps which worked fine with my other android devices but non of them worked.
    4. No screen capture as snapshots. I know there is a feature available in the diagnosis for screen capture as snaps. But that function is limited for a specific area only. I need it through out the device both recording and screen snapshots.
    5. When working with Data logging facility it is very very limited as user friendliness as it doesn't allow to add attachments which are in the memory else where. What I meant is it lacks a media file BROWSING feature.

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-07-09 14:51:31 (Reply to:dilan)

If you bought it from China instead of a  authorized dealer in your country , you might  have got one for the UK market instead of the Australian market
  Total1 Pages